So much to be grateful for.
- A wonderful spring break – ten days full of family, the outdoors, and spring/Easter celebration. Just delightful.
- Edgar’s giggles – he has been in a wonderfully giggly mood lately. We’ll tell a silly story together, and then he’ll have trouble catching his breath, saying, “I can’t stop laughing!” So freaking cute.
- Jonas pretending he’s invisible. Jonas, who is 2 years old, seems to think that if he walks through a room with his head tucked down against his chest and his hands being his back, then no one can see him. He tries this out often, frequently when he’s supposed to be in his room having quiet time. HILARIOUS.
- THE SUNSHINE. This winter was hard, y’all. I’m going to be grateful for sunny days for the next six months, for sure.
- The return of motivation. It has been so fun writing all my GTDI2021 posts and feeling inspired again!
Happy April, happy spring, happy happy everything!