So much to be grateful for.
- Tamara getting vaccinated! So amazing.
- Jonas starting pre-school in the fall! He’ll be three in September, and he’ll go to the nature pre-school Edgar’s been attending this year. This school has been one of the greatest gifts of the pandemic for us. We had not planned on sending Edgar there, but we opted for an outdoor pre-school because it felt safer during COVID times. Now, we love the school so much, and we’re SO excited for Jonas to attend there next year. The reason why I’m grateful THIS month is that we just found out he got a spot after being on the wait list. YAY!
- SPRING. Y’all, January and February were ROUGH. The glimpses of warm weather and sunshine this month have been the best mood lifters ever.
- Planning for our summer trip. We’re doing a camping road trip this summer, and we’ve finally mapped it all out, largely thanks to TTODD. So excited to get away and to teach these boys how to camp.
- Being on the wait list for Baby # 3! I’m sure this will be a roller coaster ride of emotions as we wait, but for now, I’m grateful that all the paperwork and home study tasks are done and we are officially waiting for our third baby. Get here quick, Baby! We’re pumped to meet you.
It is SPRING, and I am ready for all the loveliness – warm weather, outdoor gatherings, bare feet, and NO winter coats. Happy March!