So much to be grateful for. This post is a little late, but it was a lovely October and my gratitude is real.
- Great books I’ve read this month, including Nothing Can Hurt You by Nicole Maya Goldberg and All The Devils Are Here by Louise Penny. Currently reading The Thursday Murder Club and enjoying it so far!
- A sweet and simple Halloween, complete with a holiday scavenger hunt (searching the neighborhood for pumpkins, witches, skeletons, etc, and every time we found something on our list, we got a candy from Mommy!), two sharks (hammerhead and great white), the Charlie Brown Halloween special, and an epic morning bike ride with my two little zoomers biking farther than we ever have before in our neighborhood.
- Two visits from my mom, who drove down from NY for some grandkid time.
- Beautiful giant piles of leaves and two boys who love to jump in them.
- The podcasts that have kept me sane during this election cycle – NPR Politics, Pod Save America, and Slate’s Political Gabfest.
Happy fall, everyone. Welcome to November – a great month to be grateful.