Such a crazy time – but so much for me to be grateful for.
- Time at home with my family. I am so grateful that my boys are healthy and happy and that I get to be with them every day right now. There are health care workers who are currently quarantined from their kids; I can’t even imagine it. I’m praying for those families and I’m grateful to be with my children at this stressful time.
- Great books. Currently reading White Fragility and Moriarty and finished Magpie Murders and The Glass Hotel earlier this month, which were both excellent!
- My job. Never been more grateful to have a steady job and income.
- Fun activities to do with the boys. This month we made oobleck, bubble foam, cloud dough, salt dough, and more. I love it. I’m not so much into “let’s sit down and make a butterfly out of a tissue paper and a clothespin”, but I do love following a recipe with the boys and making items to be used for sensory play.
- My healthy extended family.
I’m watching the news and I’m hearing stories about horrible things. I have friends who have lost loved ones. People are stressed and suffering and grieving and dying. Never a more important time to take stock and to be grateful.