So much to be grateful for.
- A wonderful new house to make into a home.
- The chance to start fresh in a new routine with new habits.
- Waking up early and drinking a hot cup of coffee before the boys wake up.
- Ali Wong’s new book. LOVE HER.
- Glennon Doyle’s new book, coming out in March 2020. Can’t wait!
- Lovely fall walks down the NCR trail.
- This beautiful house we’re saying good-bye to – Edgar and Jonas’s first home, Tamara’s beautiful farm, right on the trail. We’ve lived here for four years and, as happy as I am to move forward, I’ve loved our time in THIS home and the memories we have of this beautiful spot.
This gratitude post is a little early this month, in the interest of low-maintenance blogging during Moving Week. Hope you’re enjoying the fall as much as we are!