After two weeks away from the blog, I returned yesterday and, unsurprisingly, I felt completely overwhelmed.
This post is my way of organizing my thoughts AND a sort of “Coming Soon On Playful + Peaceful” for followers. It’s almost September – the other New Year’s! – so get ready for lots of writing on routines, habits, resolutions, and goals.
And so – here are the blog posts I am preparing for the near future, in no particular order:
My Audiobook Project. Mid-Year Check-In.
- What. A. Bonkers. Year.
- Recovery 101.
Monthly Goals (September 2019). 5 Things I’m Grateful For (August 2019).
- How To Slow Down & Be Intentional When Life Is Crazy Times Five.
- The Evening Adulting Hour.
- Habits For The New (School) Year. (UGH HOUSEKEEPING 101.)
- Streamlining My Endless TTD List.
- How To Make The Most Of Weekday Evenings.
- How To Maximize The Weekend.
- How To Be Yourself All Day Every Day.
- Your Own Personal Questions.
- Life Alignment, Continued.
- What’s Your Oxygen?
- Seasonal Bucket List (Fall).
Well, I’m exhausted just looking at this list! But I’m also pumped. I write on the blog because it helps me to process things and to sort through my thoughts and feelings about life and the world. This time of year is a lovely time to sort, to consider, and to resolve. Onward!