SUMMERTIME IS APPROACHING.
That is what June is all about. At least, that’s what it’s going to be about for me.
My last day of school is in mid-June. My schedule will shift over the summer; I’ll have Tuesdays and Wednesdays at home with no kids, and I’ll have Mondays, Thursdays, and Fridays with the boys.
My goals for June are:
- Make a big, awesome plan for my summer schedule, including a daily schedule for each day of the week (loose, but daily), and an overall calendar for the entire summer.
- Maintain my blogging schedule.
- Have a little grounding time every morning.
- Exercise every day. Dance with the boys if running doesn’t fit into your schedule!
- Watch less TV.
- Start having an “evening adulting hour” after the kids go to bed, even if it only lasts ten minutes in the beginning!
THIS IS AMBITIOUS. Ambitious but necessary. I don’t know how to keep these goals front and center, but for now it is helping to just write them down!