My last check-in was JULY 31, 2017. That was a long time ago! I have a feeling the last six months of my 2017 were pretty balanced, as my not-at-all-scientific method will probably show. Let’s see!
Since my last check-in, I have written:
- 13 posts about nourishing my #heart by spending time with family and friends;
- 12 posts about nourishing my #soul by spending quiet time reflecting and recharging;
- 16 posts about nourishing my #mind by reading, writing, and engaging in other activities that educate me or exercise my brain muscles;
- 5 posts about nourishing my #body by exercising, eating healthy food, and taking steps to take care of my physical being;
- and, last but not least, 5 posts about nourishing my #spirit by learning or doing new things.
Here are my thoughts on this:
- I feel pretty balanced recently. I’ve been doing my best to make time with family and friends a priority, and to make plans for fun things to do as a family and with our friends.
- I never write as much about #body as the other aspects of self. I’ve never been the person who posts about physical accomplishments on social media or anything like that. There’s nothing wrong with posts like that, at all – just not my thing. However, I think that writing less about #body also has to do with my exercise routine sometimes being monotonous. I’m actually in the middle of a drafted post about one of my new exercise routines, which is nostalgic and exciting – soon to be posted.
- I expect that my #spirit posts will increase during the early months of 2018. Tee and I have some fun plans – nothing wild and crazy, just little adventures to have, places to visit, things to do.
I feel excited and energized to be blogging again after my accidental two-month-long hiatus. Already published seven new posts in 2018 – five more posts until 300!